Bucket Nightmare!!!

Maybe if you use a heat gun you can reshape the front...? Just be gentle. (y)

Ultimately, the visor will probably be what holds it open and you might wait until you are ready to install that.

Im still with you studio, my camera doesnt have batteries. I may just pour you another one, as the one I have thats 'un-modified heavily' has a lot of 'clumps in it'. And its got rub and buff on it. I was testing. I should have more resin on monday.

Ill have info for you by the week ends' end.

Sorr I didnt get back to you yet.

SR

Hey man, from having a gigantor crack in the helmet to fixing the helmet is incredible.

Great progress man, I know you can do a great job on fully repairing this.

No problem man, things have been crazy for me as well. Just lemme know!

Thanks!

G-Fett

Im still with you studio, my camera doesnt have batteries. I may just pour you another one, as the one I have thats 'un-modified heavily' has a lot of 'clumps in it'. And its got rub and buff on it. I was testing. I should have more resin on monday.

Ill have info for you by the week ends' end.

Sorr I didnt get back to you yet.

SR

What The Freak!!!! Good Grief man!!! I leave you alone for one week and you start breaking everything!!! Thank God you have some serious talent and can probably fix anything...can you fix a cat???

helmet-oh-no-2.JPG

Well there's your probolem. Theres a scratch on the RF ear cover. :eek: ;):facepalmI hadn't seen this thread before, hopefully it all works out. I know I'd never be able to fix that. :wacko

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always thought you can fix anything, till i opened up a guitar hero controller and lost half the pieces.

This however is fixable, keep at it, looks great.

Ha ha!

See! Thats why I LOVE this place :) A really bad thing happens and a talented member dives in to fix it... then another guy posts a problem with something else and next post is the answers he needs!

This is GREAT! You guys are cool freaks you know that!?!?

*Thumbs-up*

Dave

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back