Imperial Guard Helmet Skupilkinson's Pepakura

Darth Clueless says: Is there an 3D object that's downloadable? And who exactly is making these? PM me please I have a special project that I'm working on and you may be the person who could help.

Hey t-bone. I'm from venezuela and i'd really like if you can post me a link where I can download the pod of the Imperial guard helmet so I can try making my own one. Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Hi t bone, did you ever get any further with the rest of the Imperial Guard outfit?
Unfortunately not. I have barely had time to go to the bathroom. I finished another mascot mask for my old high school when time allowed but haven't had time to work on anything for myself. I haven't even been able to get the new mascot to its new home. Good thing it's a surprise and they don't expect it. And....... My wife made me promise to not start anything for a while so that she could have a kitchen table. LOL

awesome work, I didn't believe that it could come off
Thanks!

i got a question... do you have the pepakura file? can you send me that?
Skupilkinson. You seek Skupilkinson. Skip is the creator and can get it into your hands.

Hey Skup Any chance this template is still floating around? The original file is a no-go.
Really want to jump into this one!!

Thx!

hey sorry im new here, lol but is the pepakura file for this amazing helmet available?
i have yet to try and assemble something but this is a beautiful piece and id love to give it a go.

Did a google search and found this... its perfect for what I am after! love the read of the post too... anyway to get these files and also has any other helmets been made in the same style?

FINALLY FINISHED!! Imperial Guard Helmet Skupilkinson's Pepakura

Here are the pics of the Helmet I assembled from Skips design. I'll have to do some more mods to get it to fit my big ol' pumpkin head. You'll see what I mean by some more mods.
View attachment 96373
Beginning the dome
View attachment 96374
Finished dome. This was the most tedious part IMHO.
View attachment 96375
The Face
View attachment 96376
Face and dome connected
View attachment 96377
Adding the back. Ran into an issue here you'll see in a sec
View attachment 96378
The front
View attachment 96379View attachment 96380
The back and the issue. I ended up with a gap in the back from the raised area down. I believe the reason behind it is because I used standard letter head instead of A4. The program automaticly adjusted the aspect ratios when printing and I think it shortened these parts just enough to cause the issue. I simply measured out what pieces I needed to make, cut them out, and glued them in place. I actually think this was a "blessing in disguise" so to speak. If not for this I don't think I could have gotten it on.
View attachment 96381
Front Right finished
View attachment 96382
Rear Left finished

Over all I think it turned out great and I have something to work with now. It was a fun build. Thanks again Skip.:cheers To get it to fit my head and shoulders a little better I am going to section it and add strips of card stock where needed. It's a little snug in the cheek area and not quite long enough to sit on my shoulders. Again I think this is due to the translation from A4 to standard size. If you want a RG Helmet and cant afford to purchase one of the ones that pop up every now and again I recommend this project. It will require patience. Especially on the dome.:lol:
That looks amazing. Are you able to send me the pdf for that build. it looks fantastic.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back