My Mandalorian Armor Work Log

Seeing as on Mandalorian Mercs I am showing a work log of my armor progress there I'd figure I would show it to you here. I am still working the kinks out of weapons but I got a pistol type weapon ready to be showing. I am planing to get a DC-15 clone blaster from Target online or an E-11 not quit sure yet. But for now here are the pistol pics.

l04de97dd894bb60241fae6wl2.jpg

ldd1ac7a75bc48c3dd4c19clh4.jpg

l2307a2e96e7ba8fd29a433fo7.jpg

l6eac1ca8192af6bd05d5faip5.jpg

So far this is what I got for a pistol based weapon for my costume. I am still thinking through with other things that I may be adding to the helmet and all that neat stuff that you see on custom mandalorian armors.

Thanks Studio Fett really appretiate it. A friend made that for me. It is a small imprint of what my armor is going to look like. Here is a larger image for you all to take a look at. It is a picture of what the colors are.

l_26dc3b89499a88f85bded70de6c3e115.png

I am a huge fan of large based weapons for many reasons. I've got a couple of decisions between weapons that I am planing. I am still going to use my pistol as a small ranged weapon which counts me through to getting a holster for it. But for a large based weapon that I hold all around all the time I got two decisions to go through.

The first one is the basic DC-15 clone blaster
0065356918471_500X500.jpg

Minus the darts that are used in Nerf... For the second one though I have a decision of this kind of weapon

longshot.jpg

What do you all think?

The longshot can be nice with a few mods here and there. Well sort of like this.

Longshotmod002.jpg

Nerf002.jpg

Longshotmod003.jpg

I had one of it compleatly togeather instead of the 3rd pic, but its the general idea.

ALright I am still getting towards a long based weapon for my armor and I have decided to go with the clone blaster. When I get the chance I am going to go to walmart and get it. It is only twenty dollars so its a good price for me. As for another weapon here are some pictures of a lightsaber that will be clipped on my side.

0726081431cl8.jpg

0726081430ayc3.jpg

0726081430cn8.jpg

I had someone edit a photo of what the helmet is bound to look like when I do it. I have much plans for the helmet right now in what I am going to use and what it will be looking like. This is just a small photo of what the helm is bound to look like.

l_f7e63593391f0170dfc1ab3bf475f097.png

Its taking me a while to get through with a clone blaster but I am still managing. It will cost me twenty dollars out of my budget to get and then maybe just maybe I will be starting on the armor. And getting other suplies for it and things that will go with the armor that will make it look more cool.

Sorry I have not posted any updates guys I've been busy with a new thing that I got as an early birthday present. I got a PSP and am going through with putting stuff on it. So it may be some time before I post anything pertaining to my armor creation....hope you all understand.

I was hoping to go to wal mart today to get the blaster for my weapon but I dont have the money. It will have to wait until the time comes for me to go to the stor.

School is back and let me tell you it is giving me a less of a chance to actually post progress pictures. Being senior year in high school so I will be pretty busy

Dude, I just found this thread... My color scheme idea for my custom mando in the future is almost exactly like this o_O Some different armor and cape ideas and what not but the overall black flightsuit red armor thing is the same haha. Very cool bro! I wanna see it!

El1te

MIne is pretty much the same color scheme, aswell!
Except I'd probably have more red than black...
No, scratch that, when I get my 2 pc. jango, I'm gonna make it black with a red visor.
Maybe some red or green streaks thrown in :D.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back