Official Thread - Jango\'s Boots

I dunno. It sure doesn't sound hard. I had offered to send him a pair (someone here had a pair) but he wanted to wait and look for a source for the sole himself. I'm not sure if his interest is as strong as it once was. When I sent him the pics and the boot is half leather, half canvas, he didn't seem really thrilled. I may be mistaken, but...

I don't know if he'd be willing to just re-do the top into a Jango sole, but it might be worth a try.

I'm really sorry it's taken this long, and we still don't even have an answer on the project. I'll try contacting him again, and see if I can get more out of him.

Keep your fingers crossed!!

take care,

-Rex

Last edited by a moderator:
Where's everyone finding there Jango boots? I was in Wal-Mart today looking for No Boundaries shoes but I couldn't find the pair that was shown on this thread. I'm just starting my Jango Fett costume project and looking at different shoes that are out there. Thanks.

JFett76, there is another pair like the No Boundries at Kmart. That's where I got mine. I forget the make though but they have the same sole and are black.

they were by joe boxer, yes they make shoes apparently too. Dont remember the stock # though

Don't feel bad. I live ine a Big city and they are both all out also.

Quick Question
Do the Kmart boots have a different toe then the Wal Mart boots. I picked up the last pair at Kmart but they are not boots they are shoes. They have the same sole as the WalMart NB's but the toe is stiched. Are the Kmart Boots Stiched?
If not can someone look up a 12-12 1/2 in the boots. Let me know an I will send the money + S/H

Thanks
Tak

These are not the joe boxers. They are called GBX Extreme.
Identical to the joe boxers and the no boundries shoes we have seen in the past. I dont have pics now i can look for some on the net, otherwise it will be a few days till i can bring my digicam to the store and snap a few shots

dan

Actually those are the same company, and they are better than the ones i can get. those are mid tops, the ones i found are low tops, so those are more like boots and the ones i saw are more like shoes. and they are 10 bucks cheaper. Guys i would go for them, i might actually buy a pair of them, they look better than the no boundries ones

dan

on that sane site are the ones i saw...link to them here
http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod338588&categoryId=null

I like the hi top, but I would rather have the No Boundries or Joe Boxer ones. I may end up getting the hi top though, unless Wal Mart can order them. I would kill for a pair of Bed Stu's though.

Hi guys
I have to ask you, I know the shoe is all wrong but what do you guys think about these Adidas soles?
383416.jpg

DSW Shoe Warehouse has a bunch of these Adidas shoes from Germany for around $15 and I think they look real close from the side.

I may be creating a pair of "Frankenstein" shoes this summer with a pair of Wal Marts and these.

What do ya think?

Tak

I took takwolf advice and ordered a pair of GBX boots. I think they are the next best thing next to a pair of bed stu's or KC's. Waaaaayy better than the joe boxers I was using. Here is a pic of my boot with armor.
jango boot.jpg

And they feel alot better also :)
You can get them online @ FinishlineShoes.com or a Finishline store near you my have the in stock. Just call and ask for (GBX Extreme Mid Style: 145771 Black). It took a few call but I found a store that had them. Good find OPPI & Asok

Tak

Hey GATER. Your boots look cool. How did you get that silver stripe effect on the soles? It looks excellent. I've noticed the original pic of the shoe on the Finish Line site doesn't have the silver stripe. And at that price I think I'll buy me a pair. Thanks. (y)

jangofett76 wrote:

Hey GATER. Your boots look cool. How did you get that silver stripe effect on the soles? It looks excellent. I've noticed the original pic of the shoe on the Finish Line site doesn't have the silver stripe. And at that price I think I'll buy me a pair. Thanks. (y)
I taped of the shoes with masking tape and printed out a reference pic of Jango's boots to use as a guide. I just eyeballed it and masked it off to where i thought it looked good. Then I used some silver spray paint, krylon metallic I think, and sprayed it on. It's all good.(y)

Thanks for the info GATER. (y)

:D :D :D :D :D

I just ordered my GBX Extreme Mid today at Finish Line today. Jason said it will take 10 business days & my shoes will be shipped to me. I can't wait until I get mine.

(y) (y) (y)

Have we been able to find who makes that sole from the kc and prada boots. Now i know prada shoes are manufactured in italy but i don't know if they get their soles from another manufacturer. Anybody have any ideas on finding out where these soles are made and who makes them? I been scouring the web for sole manufacturers but have not found a match yet. Close but no matches.

-Xavier

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back