Almost there!!!

tk9950

Hunter
I'm soooo close! Only a few items left! As you can see I need to finish the rocket, the helmet, and I need my gauntlets which are on order. My blaster is in the mail, and my vest I have a feeling will be coming very soon. The rest is pretty much completed minus a little weathering!

Enjoy 8):

P7200509.jpg

P7200510.jpg

P7200511.jpg

P7200517.jpg

P7200514.jpg

P7200525.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok here's an update. I almost have everything finished. Thank you very much to Batninja spending sometime with me on Sunday we finished up the velsro attachment to my vest. I also knocked out some small things that needed to get done. Now I am about 9 steps away from finishing it up. The pics you are about to see have a few things missing and need tweaking and here they are:

1. I have two other 2 Studs for the collar, but left them at Darth Millers place

2. I need to weather the flight suit, gloves, and spats

3. I need to better hide the battery box for the chest LED's

4. I need a to add a little more black to the base of the Rocket

5. I need to add either velcro or foam behind the knee pads to reduce the slipping down my legs factor

6. .... I need Gauntlets....and a helmet

7. I am going to adjust the harness to bring the JP up a bit in the back. Its down too far.

8. The Cod and Kidney armor was riding a little low so I'm going to tighten that too.

9. Call Ghost Busters cause there is a ghost orb floating around my left arm in that first pic!!!!!

Now, please, if you see something I don't POST!! Let me know so I can work it out!! Any suggestions and comments are welcome! Thanks!!

P8260628.jpg

P8260630.jpg

P8260629.jpg

P8260631.jpg

P8260632.jpg

P8260633.jpg

this is going to be so good once you weather that jumpsuit.

go roll around on the floor of a die casting plant.

it'll never look clean again

I really want to go, but my wife and I are very close to having our 2nd baby so I don't see it happening. :( But I am going to make All-Con in March. And if there is another local Con between now and then I'll try to make it. :)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back