Boba and Jango Packs

Thanks for the offer Kaane. ;)

Sorry Wet', I went with the Arena as it hadn't been done yet. The jet pack needs some tweaking like the Arena did. The cones and cylinders need to be smoother, more spherical, then unfolded. Sorry buddy.

Yeah, sorry about this one. I've been a tad busy with things. I didn't rate the rocket pack as a priority seeing as WoF had one for ya. I'll get on it soon though. ;)

LOL! Sorry buddy.

Though I am spending this week trying to catch up on completing long overdue projects! Today I'm working on a Hayabusa helmet I started a few months back. I have a list in front of me and the Boba pack IS on it. ;)

Thanks very much bro. A good friend of mine read my earlier post and has even offered to help unfold the Boba pack for me!! This may get done even sooner now!

I just need to check it over before sending it to him. I'll update as soon as I know what's happening. ;)

View attachment FettJetA4.zip

View attachment FettJetletter.zip

Image7.jpg

IT'S DONE!! :D

I couldn't sleep this morning so I put some time into finishing it. Sorry it took so long guys, I know some have been waiting patiently to try it out.

The templates are currently in PDO format, so Pepakura Viewer or Designer is needed to open and print them. I will do the PDFs too soon. ;)

I've started the arena jet pack using a mix of 1 and 2 ply chipboard. so far I have the main structure and the center warhead done. I did the "frame" of the pack (the non round parts) in the two ply for strength. And the round parts (tubes and cones) in the thinner one ply. Sorry for the lack of pictures just yet, but I am very pleased with the results so far.

If its ok with skip I'll take some pictures of my progress to add to his thread here.

Thank you again for sharing your talent.

Absolutely!! Let us see it!! :)

I'm happy that people are having success with the Arena pack! It bodes well for the rocket pack seeing as both are virtually identical.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back