JP Harness

Hi 99centTaco,
Nice to meet you, my name is Leo, I am from Argentina and I would like to buy this, the work that you have made is really wonderful it is the more accurate that I saw. I would like to know like I can buy this and if you make shippings until here, I am also looking for ammo belt in ROTJ version.

Thanks, Leo

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a FYI, all remaining harnesses are being shipped out on Saturday!! Rings are back in stock and have been shipped out UPS today and should be here by Friday, if the UPS truck comes early I will get them shipped out on Friday afternoon.

For those of you who have trooped with this harness: Any issues with the leather slipping and the harness riding up your torso? Any issues with the weight of the jet pack loosening the velcro on the shoulder straps? How have you hooked the jet pack to the rings? Thanks.

Shocknurse, as for the attacking the Jp to the rings, Madmartigan is doing an order for some JP hooks that are close if not spot on to the ones used in the film. Check it out with him. As for the other issues, I am still waiting for mine and hope it works out.

davidsj888.....What is that for??? Random 1st post:facepalm.

Hey I just got mine in today!! I think the slipping of the shoulder straps as mentioned earlier would be resolved when the vest is on. Can't wait to troop in the setup!!

4.gif
------------------------------------------------------------signature: Salsa Dance DressCustom Latin DressLatin Dance DressCheap Latin Dresses Dance Dress

I totally miss the point in this thread....???
judging by the homepage I'm gonna call it spam....but I could be wrong..

99CT, are you still offering these harness at this point? Please PM me for details, specially about size (I'm about a 40-42 chest size).

And in regards of davissj888's post....I think it's pure S.P.A.M!!! (Everywhere you point, is a LINK to some spam stuff. :angry

Mods, can you take care of that, please? Thanks. ;)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back