JP Harness

If you ever plan to do another run of these in the future please let me know, my current harness is made of gorilla tape and an old backpack. I am interested in size medium. They look fantastic!

Update....I was able to get some packages out the door today. Everything went out with priority mail. On a quick note. I'm not sure what the big difference is or if there as been a dramatic change again in shipping costs over seas, but I badly est the shipping for overseas. I'm just taking the previous orders as a learning thing but shipping cost has been updated for future orders.

Hey taco let me know if your going to do another run of these. They look great and could use one of these. No rush though. Talk to you soon. Cheers!

Yes guys I will be doing another run as soon as this one is finished I am fixing the first thread. So if you want one please let me know.

Ok I just received Taco's harness..............................wow :cheers. The leather is extremely soft and flexible. When I had it on I could hardly even feel it. I can't imagine it being anymore comfortable. I have never had a harness, but I think I lucked out here. Awesome product Taco. If anyone is waiting around don't. It is a simple design with unbelievable results.

Levi

:)

I too got my harness today.

A to the mazing.... Nice work Taco. NICE WORK. Thank you very much.

I'm still a little shocked how well this harness feels, how simple it is, how nice the workmanship is... I actually have a little tear in my eye....

Thank you for yet another quality taco product. You may want to update the board name to million dollar Taco.... just saying... :)

Mine arrived yesterday as well, and i'm in the same boat as Darth_Nickel. Simply amazing how sturdy it is overall.

Definately a top grade harness, and most certianly very well done.

Thanks guys, I'm glad you like them. The last ones are just about ready. I had to order more rings, my niece was playing in my work room a few days ago and I can't find where in the heck the rest of them are. I finally got tired and just order more.

for those who are on the waiting list for run number 2, you may pm for payment info. For those of you who have asked to get on the list, please reply to this thread. This is your last call. I will not be able to do harnesses again for a few months so if you need one let me know. Thanks guys.

Just wanted to check in to see how much longer you think it might take before you ship my harness? Not trying to be a pest its just after reading what everyone else has said I cant wait to get it.

thanks
JAson

Graylind, I'm just waiting on the metal rings to come in. They must be popular somewhere because they are on back order again. I should be getting them in by the end of the week.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back