Fett Gauntlets: Pepakura.

Hi great work!
Would it be possible to get the gauntlet templates in a PDF format? Pepakura doesn't come in a Mac platform.

If I could get a PDF file I could scale them in a Mac program.

Thanks

I took some pics of them on my arms. Maybe you guys could give me some input? They seem Ok on my arms but look too small when they sitting on the work top???

I don't know, maybe I just expected them to be bigger??
I took measurements of my mq1 pad, and it measures 50 x 31 mm. I'm not sure of how it is supposed to fit in the area on the left gaunt, but it should provide some scale reference.
They look amazing by the way. Thank you very much(y)

Uh, Yeah. There hadn't been a post in this thread since 2008 until you chirped in bro. :)

I thought I had uploaded the files to this thread, I guess I hadn't.

Attachments

• Gauntlets.zip
    493.9 KB · Views: 555
I was looking for a Gauntlet and Knee pepakura files, for Jango Fett, but the link said: Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.. somebody can help me please? or better send me or sold me the all pepakura files... by jango fett? plase.. tks

Got them ready for you guys. ;)

fett-gauntlets-pepakura-gaunts2.jpg-26446d1331653210t

I had to come up with a scale for them since no-one answered my question about sizing. :( I've based the scale on the gauntlet themselves being 19cm long. I can alter this if someone steps forward to help with dimensions??

Anyway, I've only done the A4 version so far but doing a Letter size won't take long. ;)

Sorry it took me this long to finish them guys.

Gauntlets.zip

This was from post # 30. These are the gauntlet pep files that could be modded to work for Jango Fett.

I am not sure of any other pep files for knees but I made up some for Boba Fett which could be modded with some creativity & imagination. Here is the link to the pepakura knee armor files.

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f20/rotj-boba-fett-wip-48239/#post611395

Hope this helps some if you have any questions on the knee armor let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back