Last Stand of the Jedi

Boba Bolts

New Hunter
As requested, here's a link to the movie I recently completed. The film was quite a challenge (seeing as it was my first big production, and I was only 15) but it turned out pretty good. I won a few awards in a few film fests and made finalists in the Atomfilms 2008 challenge. So far I'm very pleased with the results. Lemmie know what you think.

http://www.atom.com/funny_videos/sw_last_stand_of_the_jedi/

Here's a little unfortunate events that happend in the making of the film. The cast was completly different. the original actor for Sifo Dyas got sick a day before the shoot with the flu and couldnt make it. the original Taric got in a car crash on the way and went to the hospital with a concussion. We were up in the mountain location at 2am the day of the shoot. We had to recast it when we got the bad news which put us about 3 hours behind schedule. Our sound monitor guy couldnt stand the cold after 2 or 3 shots were completed and he left. when we got to the editing room we discovered that the mike came loose a couple takes after. We had to redub the whole thing. It was cold, it was difficult, costumes fell apart with the weather, wild turkey's running around on set, paintballers coming in on our reserved spot etc etc. heheh just all part of show business. It turned out ok in the end though (Btw, the original actor for Taric was fine after a week or so. He's a strong guy :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
hey man, i recently watched that vid. i had no idea that was from my garrison. very nice. i'm going to be giving you a call when i get my screen play finished.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back