New V2 Jango fett boots sign up thread.

It'd be nice if there were a few people that wanted to pay him a visit to verify his address, make sure he's alive, and possibly see what needed to be done to resolve this issue. I'm guessing we're going to need an accurate address to file small claims.:facepalm

Has anyone contacted the consumer fraud division of their local attorney general or district attorney's offices?
Did anyone pay through the mail, and contact the postal police for mail fraud?

Today during my lunch break I again called the three numbers I have for him. Two of them I left a polite message asking him to call me asap or risk being reported for consumer fraud. The third number was answered by what sounded like an elderly man, and when I began asking him politely if he knew of any way I could contact Paul because it was very important and I wanted to offer my help, the man became somewhat angry and stated he didn't live there and wasn't going to answer any more of my questions.:facepalm

Regrettably, I think I'm going to go ahead and begin looking into filing with small claims and my state attorney general as suggested.:(

ok well ive had enough. i need his address info so i can contact his local police and get the mail fraud/grand larceny going. this is complete BS at this point

I sent you a PM with his address information. I will post it on the boards if you guys want me to. At this time I don't really care who knows his address.

Jeanne

I sent you a PM with his address information. I will post it on the boards if you guys want me to. At this time I don't really care who knows his address.

Jeanne
That'd be nice, but the conduct code says no no to posting personal info. Could I also get that address so I can check it against the few that I have before proceeding with my claims.

thanks

I guess I'm going to have a need for that address as well.

Does no-one really live near enough to him to do a quick, real life check to make sure hes OK?

I said I'd keep out of this but if you guys are serious about a real lawsuit, I'm an attorney in San Diego and may be able to help.

I said I'd keep out of this but if you guys are serious about a real lawsuit, I'm an attorney in San Diego and may be able to help.
Wow, congrats on passing the bar, bro!(y)
I'd be all for pitching in to pay for some legal services if you feel you can offer some assistance here.(y)

So, It turns out Paul, or someone using Paul's E-Mail address, is still around and Kicking.

Found what must be his work Email address, ( looks like hes into Concrete works ). He responded ~2 Hours to a simple driveway resurfacing request.

Ill send an Email with the Situation, and see what Pans out.

Hey guys (Hi back :))

I really don't have time to read the whole thread (I'm not at house and I only have 5 minutes left) so I would like to ask:

Is reinone the missing one you are talking about?

Just curious

Nice to see you here :)

Hey guys (Hi back :))

I really don't have time to read the whole thread (I'm not at house and I only have 5 minutes left) so I would like to ask:

Is reinone the missing one you are talking about?

Just curious

Nice to see you here :)

Yep. The current missing person would be Reinone.

Well I just got a letter saying my credit card company has refunded me the money. I would much have prefered to have the boots, but I can't complain. I hope everyone gets their money back somehow.

As an Update...

He responded to an Email to his work address about something "Work Related", But an Email about the actual state of this went deleted without opening.

take from that what you would.

ok gents this is how to get your money back.

file with your credit card company. listen to fettfanatic and myself.

i used fia for one pair. they are going to credit my account for fees and interest.
they filed the paperwork and are going to send me some paperwork to fill out.

i used chase for the other pair and they are going to start the investigation as soon as i send in the paperwork to them. no big deal. but they filed the paperwork too.

now for the best part. i asked what about the guy who ripped me off? do you guys refund me and take a hit or go after him? both replied the same, oh we will go after him. ahahahahaha. so there you have it. dont delay. you are now in the time frame of paypal. dont hesitate.

good luck.

by the way, is banning planned for reinone?

Your right Lorenzo. That is unless your paypal charges to a credit card and doesn't draft from your bank or your paypal account itself. I used my credit card for the purchase through paypal which is why they gave me my money back. Even if it drafts from your bank account you could go to them and see what they will do. However, if it drafted from your paypal account directly it doesn't seem like they are willing to do anything. I really hate this for everyone. I hope they do go after him. It is just a shame that it had to get to this.

Well I've had enough after being told that he is responding to email inquiries about job quotes but completely ignoring our requests for some communication on this. Tonight I filed complaints with the Internet Fraud Complaint Center and my State Attorney General. I've included the links below, as well as a link to his business and personal information. I would encourage anyone else who's at a loss to file complaints as well in hopes there's strength in numbers and something can be done. I too would have prefered a positive solution, but Vicente Paul Mejia's actions don't give me any hope.

Vicente Paul Mejia's business and personal info- http://www.manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_0twjyh

Internet Fraud Complaint Center- http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

State Attorney General Contact List- http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/stateattorneygenerallist.php

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back