New V2 Jango fett boots sign up thread.

Being patient on this run is so difficult at times...but it will be so worth it when these awesome boots arrive at my door!:D(y)

I am doing the best I can. I have not straighten things out with my house yet so its tough to get online right now. It will not be more than 45 days before I have them and they will ship to all of you as soon as I get them in my hands.
Paul

Hey Paul,
Are we still looking at 25days from now 'March 20th' for them to be shipped to us?.:confused Any update photos?

what i dont like about this, rather this whole deal, is the vague answers.

i have decided at the 45 day mark, because i dont think he will respond until then, i am done with this bs.

people need to understand, he does nothing for this project to be completed. just a point man. no stress on his part. christ, all he has to do is talk to the guy making them. i wouldnt be surprised if it was outsourced to mexico.

Paul,
Im sending you a request via PayPal for the return of my payment of $267. Im sorry but I just cant wait on this project anymore. If you have the boots by the 45 day deadline ready to ship i will reconsider buying a pair from you, but for the time being i am going to need to hold on to my money.

Dana

Last edited by a moderator:
As of yesterday, looked like Paul hadn't been logged on since early February! :facepalm

I sure would like to get going on my GM though!!

14 days left. i hope to God he doesnt wait till the 45th day and then says 'a couple more weeks'. that just means he is screwing us.

carrot and donkey.

i think i am one who has been hearing this bs for a long time now...originally promised delivery before thanksgiving and fully paif before then! im personally getting sick of the continued pushbacks and constant balony. if i dont hear something i the next week i will be filing a paypal claim myself..ive personally had it with this.

Paul,
I understand things has been difficult for you in the past months but many members here on TDH are just asking for an update. With you ignoring us just makes many of our members here upset.:angry We have been patient as most of the members had paid you since September. You stated the boots should be completed by late November. Unfortunitly it was not accomplished.:(
Now you stated the boots will be completed and received by March 20th. That's 10 days from now. You last logged in in early Feb...but with no updates or pm responses.
All are we asking is a response from you and by not responding makes us questionable. If this project has fallen through please advise us or refund all payments made to you by our TDH members. Otherwise I will have no choice to investigate as many complaints been reported to me.

I hope we can still resolve this and count on your word that the boots will be shipped as u stated without further delays.

6 days left paul. dont make me drive to calilfornia to file a small claims dispute in court. dont make me the bad guy.

who is the "friend" that alerted him to what is going on here in tdh from his public apology?

comon' man, do your duty.

small claims heck. this appear to be a large amount of money over state lines. The guys who are really damaged should go more then civil. If people are going to take someone money, then they are responsible for it. Maybe on large projects an escrow type of account should be used so no one can get into trouble. People should know who the main supplier is, and be able to go to them if communication fails like this.

Now lets get some answers and some boot for those who want them. I am talking to a boot maker if this fails. he is willing to do them, not cheep but cusotm quaility. But I would need Kenneth cole reaction boots, soles for samples sent to him or a casting of them. If any one is willing to cast some sets in different sizes I will pay for it.

I for one cannot even look at another direction for boots until I get my money refunded. At the very least we should of had some kind of response by this time. I am certain that due to a lack of contact that these boots are not going to be arriving on anyones doorstep!!

Jeanne

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back