I'M A DADDY!!!!!

Congratulations. And, soppy or not, that first finger squeeze and eye contact between a new parent and a new baby is beyond description. Our little is 4 yrs old now, but I remember that moment like it happened yesterday, and I probably will the rest of my life.

Thank you everyone! Sappy or not that finger squeze is the coolest thing ever, hands down.

Thank you everyone! Sappy or not that finger squeze is the coolest thing ever, hands down.

:lol: It is a great feeling to be a Dad!!! It's surprising how good their grip is too for such a tiny hand. As your baby gets a few months older, you will really notice it then. Wait til the baby grabs your nose!!!!:lol:

Congrats again!!! (y)

CONGRATS, there is no better feeling in the world then having a child, it was scarey for me as well but that was 10 years ago when my daughter was born in the yukon... i have since had another child now 2 years old, they are my life......what part of alaska are you from , i have been to skagway and haines alaska... beautiful up there.

wait till you hear her say daddy, then you will melt for sure....

make sure you get a pic of her hand in your hand, i did it for mine looks awesome....

again cheerish them when they are small , they dont take long to grow up...cheers:cheers

Congratulations!!! :cheers

Nothing like a little one to cheer everyone up! :D And I'll second what arod_fett said.. they don't take long to grow up! Enjoy your new blessing! :D

Congrats...

So many great things to look forward to now... The first smile, first giggle, saying daddy, and one of my favorites is when I come in from work and she runs upto me shouting DADDY and gives me a hug... Good luck to you all on this new adventure...

LOL My little girl (now 4 yrs) is quite enthusiastic when it comes to greeting her mum or dad after being away for a while. I feel like a million dollars when she runs up to me with her arms out wide and says "Daddy! I missed you so much!" Something like that can turn a frown upsidedown faster than you can say "ooooofff" - as she knocks you right down on the grass. LOL

Something like that can turn a frown upsidedown faster than you can say "ooooofff" - as she knocks you right down on the grass

Yeah been there! and not just knocked on the grass... I sometimes think she doesn't want a brother or sister... if you know what I mean? :lol:

congrats, its the best feeling in the world aint it?

I have four kids and they are awesome, get ready for the mishaps though.....

today my daughter left the tap running, filled the bathroom with water and also ruined the kitchen ceiling:cry

The great times will far outnumber the calamities though:D

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back