He did bring a ring home!!!!!!!!!!!!(Stormtrooper Smash)

Once again another prime reason why it is diffcult to believe anything posted online.
Very funny so they were able to dupe thousands of ppl into beliveing that something he cared about was being destoryed simple because a girlfriend thought he was doing something wrong.
Well it turnd out that the whole thing was taped as a joke because he had to destoryed that trooper to get a replacment figure from Sideshow(if I understood that part right).
All those ppl,inculding me, thought what a horrible miscariage of judgemental justice.I for one felt awful for the guy thinking "what if that was me".Not because it was a Star wars figure but that it was something of meaning in his life.I think the line used was "prized pocession".
I for one dont look at playing a joke on folks compasion and feelings as funny.
Sure some of you who are reading this might be thinking "get a grip..it was a joke!!!".Well maybe it is because I am older than those who made that footage as a joke played but I view the trust and compassion of others very serious.
Oh well thats all I got for this "old man" rant....

Man, that was a cruel joke. They almost gave some of us around here a heart-attack when they posted the original video.

Sick individuals!!!

G-Fett

I thought it was fake from the beginning. The biker scout is cool, don't get me wrong, but could it really be the prized possesion of that awesome collection? Also, if the girlfriend was really that jealous, wouldn't she have destroyed more, or destroyed slave Leia instead?

I thought it was fake from the beginning. The biker scout is cool, don't get me wrong, but could it really be the prized possesion of that awesome collection? Also, if the girlfriend was really that jealous, wouldn't she have destroyed more, or destroyed slave Leia instead?

So true, I thought it was peculiar that she didn't just smash all of the collection. Should have been a hint.

G-Fett

Once again another prime reason why it is diffcult to believe anything posted online.
Very funny so they were able to dupe thousands of ppl into beliveing that something he cared about was being destoryed simple because a girlfriend thought he was doing something wrong.
Well it turnd out that the whole thing was taped as a joke because he had to destoryed that trooper to get a replacment figure from Sideshow(if I understood that part right).
All those ppl,inculding me, thought what a horrible miscariage of judgemental justice.I for one felt awful for the guy thinking "what if that was me".Not because it was a Star wars figure but that it was something of meaning in his life.I think the line used was "prized pocession".
I for one dont look at playing a joke on folks compasion and feelings as funny.
Sure some of you who are reading this might be thinking "get a grip..it was a joke!!!".Well maybe it is because I am older than those who made that footage as a joke played but I view the trust and compassion of others very serious.
Oh well thats all I got for this "old man" rant....

Maybe I'm old too but... Well said.

Wow...I figured it was a fake..but at the same time I was outraged!! This honestly wasn't even close to a "funny" joke...I will give them props for fooling a couple thousand people, but come on...get a life!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back