electroluminescent mando?

it's not exactly common, but I wouldn't really say it's rare either to see a mando with EL wire in their visors. It's an idea most often attributed to the RCs

I remember seeing a trooper of some sort... I forget exactly what he was called... but it looked like a biker scout only it was dark dark blue or even black... not a shadow scout but similar... and he had the inside of his lens outlined in some kind of neon light. I think he was a seatrooper? Not sure but I know it was something water related! hehe :p Anyway it was AWESOME looking. Would be pretty sweet to see a custom mando do that

El1te

Yes! That's it!!! Thank you for posting the right name of it. I hear he's the only Scuba Trooper in the 501st! It's so cool looking!

El1te

Cimg0644.jpg

Cimg0111.jpg

i have done this however the only complant is the inverter on the inside of the helmet has a loud humming sound

i have done this however the only complant is the inverter on the inside of the helmet has a loud humming sound

I get the same thing from the Deece 15s side arm I carry and that's bad enough, I imagine having it hum in your bucket must be irritating to say the least! Nice pics though.

Wow you are making me want to do one on my helmet for when I get it. Though the republic commandos do it it does not hurt for Mandalorians to do it. I am still trying to decide for a color if I do get one. Here is an image color of my helmet. It is not a helmet I got but an edit someone did for me.

l_1bb8fef2601eb8bb28e942d2f893a722.png

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back