LOOK HERE NOW! JK3 This Meens You!

jodo

Well-Known Hunter
From the official Hasbro Checklist. :eek:(y)(y)(y)(y)
JodoKast1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The quad cannon ARC Trooper has been known about for quite some time, in fact, there's pics out of it. :) I don't have time to find them right now, but after I come back from work, if no one else has posted pics. of the CW wave, I'll go grab them for you. :)

Craig, where are you mate!?!? :p

Very first pic of a Jodo Kast figures!!!!! Looks like it will just be a repaint, but what did you expect, belt accessories or something?!? -

Jodofig.jpg

Craig, if you don't whatch out, I'll hafe to start PM'ing you! ;)

Here's the higher resolution Pic. -
SWposter1-6.jpg

Looks like he has block under the left gauntlet (That'd be its right gauntlet), hopefully its the belt accessories, its proboly Fett's thigh pouches which Jodo doesn't have. He's got braids, and he's got a dent, I may hafe to burn down some factories if they don't remove the dent. :lol: :facepalm Also, wrong rifle for the TEOD Jodo, wrong boots, no chest symbol.....what else...I see a few more things, but those are the MAJOR ones...Hopefully they're corrected before release. ;) Also, although I'll let it slide, the shin tools.

EDIT - Just a disclaimer, I relise its a repaint, don't think I didn't know? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh we have been pestering Hasbro for some non-repaint figures for awhile now. Mercs finally wormed our way into the weekly Q&A Hasbro does, and the question of "Is this figure going to have it's own sculpt?" is usually part of one of the 3 we get to ask.

So far the answers look mildly encouraging...but you also get the run-around.

Mercs SW figure questions to Hasbro.

Don`t get me wrong...

I`m excited as all hell, but I knew they would do the figure poorly.

From that pic, it looks to be a sad repaint of Fett.

Why can`t Hasbro do anything right?

Well, my main beef would be the fact that it looks to be the Carkoon Fett sculpt, instead of the VOTC or Evolutions mold. :(

Craig, we thought the artists had a hard time with their colors...:(

IMG_2596.jpg

Guess its just a mock-up. :facepalm

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back