Boba Fett fan film!

My pleasure Studio Fett(y) I love Star Wars art and Your website looks very promising indeed 8) Your painting "The Offering" is my favorite:love keep up the awesome work!! :cheers

I´ve never seen this one. I loved it, probably one of the best out there. Very bloody like it. Shows Boba a ruthless hunter. Would have liked to see the Jedi put up a more fight.

Nice fan film! Wish there were more of these at this level of quality....most of them make me feel ashamed with the quality of acting and such...oh well! Nice find!

So thats what that is!!!! Haha, everytime I wanna show someone Fett, I tell them to look up Wrath of Fett on youtube cuz I love that video! haha. So cool! :)

El1te

Very cool.. this really makes boba look like a bounty hunter. Not a big fan of the light saber with vader. But over all the production value was pretty good

Correct me if I'm wrong (which i probably am :p lol) But doesn't Fett somewhere in the comics or some story end up actually fighting Vader? He puts up a good fight and ends up losing but Vader let him live because he was such a good fighter and was the best Vader ever went against that didn't have the force... I remember reading that somewhere. Not sure if it's true or not but that may explain the scene with the lightsabers. Anyone got any input or anything on that?

El1te

as a matter of fact i read that comic strip not too long ago in books-a-million... rather than fighting for personal reasons they were fighting over who would capture solo first...solo is stuck in an energy bubble of some sort while fett and vader fight, but they damage the field, han escapes and vader runs after him. i think there is another one...i'm not sure though. check wookiepedia ;)
its in the set of comic books (i think they are called star wars tales?) and it is the one with han solo on the front
here is a picture from the strip, i found it on wookiepedia here

304px-VaderFett-1.jpg

Image:VaderFett.jpg

There is another comic where Fett and Vader fight...i can't remember the name of it, but I do own it! I'm not at home right now or I would look. They fight in a lava filled cave on a volcano or something. They're both after a woman's head in a box that can predict the future. Vader ends up getting the head and kills her after she tells him that he can be emperor someday or something like that....it has been a while!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back