Imperial Funland Event 2008 - Donations Needed!

Rodney,
I sent the little Princess Leia dress and belt via USPS express mail and it should reach you on Saturday. I really hope it gets there on time.

I am sorry that this was put off to the last minute! Many Many things going on with me.

Thanks for coordinating this. I am very happy to help!

Debbi

Dear Friends & Family,

Now that the “Imperial Funland Event” is over, I can finally take a breather and get ready for the next one. This year’s event was a great success, and we raised over $3,800.00 which was dispersed three ways between the three sick children. If I am not mistaken, we gave around $1,267.00 to each family. Way to go everyone!

I am very grateful to the people who helped out, and donated there time and money to make this event successful. I am also proud of my Garrison, the Mississippi Outpost, the Rebel Legion and the Red Stick Rebellion, for taking their time away from their families and getting dressed up in costume for this event. If it wasn’t for their generosity and dedication, this event would not have been possible.

Thanks again for all of your assistance in making this event a big success. if you would like to see photos from this year's event, please visit the following link: http://public.fotki.com/LA501st/imperial-funland-ev-1/

Yours Truly,
Rodney Grundmeyer
501st Legion / SL-3184
Founder / Imperial Funland Event

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like that was a great time!

I am sorry that I was so late with my donation this year. I do want to donate again next year, and will do my best to be more prompt.

:)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back