Commander Bacara Shoot 08" (Image Intensive)

Replicant Shadow

Active Hunter
About a month ago, I posed for a very talented photography student with the Brooks Institute School of Photography, based here in Santa Barbara. I finally received the images from the shoot, and I have posted my favs below, for all to enjoy. It was a combination of black and white, and color.

A few things to note, for you TDH Fett Clones. First, I left the Commander's helmet faceshields' on my kitchen counter, before heading off to the studio. :rolleyes Secondly, I am missing the Kama (command kilt) clip and straps. Plus, my tactical boots are nowhere near screen accurate, though I hate those clone Vans anyways. Vans belong here on earth and at the beach or stuck on a Powell-Peralta board. So, in effect this is Commander Bacara in a diffrent light, so to speak.

The helmet is a heavily modified Master Replicas. The aerators are a hybrid CNC machined clone bases (EVO3) with resin TK Hovi's from Tim Allen. Finally, a TK style transmitter (EVO3) to round off the look. The armor is Clonesix, though the front, main belt boxes are OSCS, as is the Thermal Detonator. The Clonesix thermal is now bolted to the top of the backplate (as per reference) The command shield, spaulder and command kilt were scratch built by me. In all the color shots, I wore a black TK neckseal, though in the helmet off images I am not wearing the neckseal.

dsdsdsds.gif

fgfdfdfdrrr.gif

fgfgfgfgfg.gif

fgfgfgfgf.gif

ghghghggh.gif

hghghghg.gif

gghghgh.gif

dfdfdfd.gif

sasasas.gif

sdsdsd.gif

ghghghg.gif

qwrqw.gif

"What do you command now, my lord Emperor......"
small009.gif

Battle weary after 3 days of fighting heavily entrenched IG-88 Battle Droids....

qwwqqw.gif

tdh7-06-2008.gif

ytytytyytyyt.gif

originalsettings.gif

CV

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just stunned how much weight you've lost. You need to post your updates on 300dc !

Dude, you should totally get back in the movie, your too cool for real life ;)

That armor is saweet, and you definetly pulled off the I just stepped off the movie look.

Loving it!

Duuuude, when I grow up I want to be just like you. Super killer costume man... setting the standards high bro

Dang bro your costume look amazing even with the missing peices. These really look like the promotional shots of Barcara that were put out.

Dude, I looked at this a second time you look just like a toy figure. You're new healthy shape really makes this costume work.

The only thing that's missing is that AWESOME hair you once had.

Incredible shots of your Bacara!

That is beautiful armor you've got there.

Kudos

Good evening,

I don't sound off and applaud great work nearly as often as it occurs to me to do so. But this suit is solid. I've followed the work you have committed to this project, and I really need to speak.

This is a great set show casing a flawless suit.

The highest order of congratulations to you James. Thank you for sharing.

Be well,
Thomas

Awesome suit and pics James! Hope everything is well with you considering the wildfires out there in northern California.

Amazing shots James as well as transformation from your workouts. Great job!

I am just stunned how much weight you've lost. You need to post your updates on 300dc !

That P90X is the bomb regiment bro. I am actually skinny and slightly tone now, and I kind of swim in this costume a bit. But not as much as I though I would have. I got to really hit it hard if I am gonna try and wear that Spartan costume at DCon. I will get an update there this week. Tim shipped my helmet to me on Saturday:D

Mirax, no ICE ICE BABY! I cant stand that guy! :angry:lol: wahh!!

Folks, thank you for the support and compliments. I have learned alot from this site and all it's wonderful members :cheers

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back