fanboys

this is the newest update!------->

Interview With Ernie Cline Of Fanboys

Posted By Mike on June 10, 2008

Click here to check out an interview with Fanboys creator and co-screenwriter Ernie Cline over at UGO.com. Fanboys? Haven't heard a lot about the film in the past month or so but check out the excerpt below for some encouraging news.

"UGO: So, as of now, in June 2008, what is happening with Fanboys? When can I see it and will it be the "right version?"

Ernie Cline: I've just received word that the director Kyle Newman has just completed a new cut of the movie with the original plot intact, and that it's the version that will be released later this year. We're hoping that the Weinstein Co. announces the release date soon."

Score one for the good guys! I'm officially excited again. Just a personal thought: I wonder if the new official cut of the film with the original "cancer" plot will still include some of the new footage that had been filmed by Steve Brill for that "other version"; kind of catering to both sides. I'm personally not unhappy with that as long as the film has the heart we had all been hoping for and expecting. At least Kyle's back on board!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back