Another 300 spartans movie sequel

METALLBOY

Well-Known Hunter
I heard rumors and also heard it on the morning news of another 300 movie. Seems like the producer of this film is really interested in a follow up of the story. Is this true? Has anyone else heard of this rumor or can anyone else varify this .

no

Leonidas is dead. Please no.

Speaking as a movie buff... I've heard they're interested in doing a prequel, probably flesh out the formation of Spartan society and such. I dunno. It WAS a cash cow, so they have no reason not to green light a sequel / prequel, even if it's going to be ****.

Let's hope they do us right. Supposedly, the producers and director from the first one are signed back on.

There was an entirely other component to this tale at the time the Spartans held off the Persians at the pass. The naval battle that was going on was every bit as epic. It would be great for them to make a companion film of the Naval battle and all that ensued. IMO

There was an entirely other component to this tale at the time the Spartans held off the Persians at the pass. The naval battle that was going on was every bit as epic. It would be great for them to make a companion film of the Naval battle and all that ensued. IMO

Yea!!! That would be cool!!!! Maybe keep leonidas as a smaller part of that story, but still in there to tie the two together. I would love to see them do that!!
D

Prequel would be cool....I would believe it would have to do with the battles at Marathon, or so ive heard through the grape vine. Apparently Frank Miller is working on the novel now and if it is adaptable then the movie is a GO

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back