Cruzer Westar Run (rubber & resin)

Cruzer

Well-Known Hunter
Ok guys, let's do a kick-off run of both rubber and resin Westars. This is a run list. Names go on the list and get moved up the list as payment is received. I'm not sure of how much interest there is, but I'll cap the resin list at 10 pairs and the rubber list at 5 to ease into this slowly. If the interest exceeds the alloted number of spots, I'll keep those people on a waiting list and place them on the run list if ever a payment isn't received by the time blasters are ready to ship. I'll start ordering the necessary materials as payments start coming in.

My rubber casts are getting better with each pull, and I'll have a new pic up later today of one I pulled this morning that is beautiful. Please keep in mind that although a rubber blaster will most always have a seam line, it can be made less visible with filling and sanding.

The pics of the resin blaster speak for themselves. More up-close pics of it can be seen on the second page of my Westar mold experiement thread. Yes, they do look that clean right out of the mold. These blasters will be made from some of the hardest casting resin available (shore 85D) and have a good weight to them (1.2 lbs. each). The clean-up on these is next to nothing because it only entails sanding smooth the seam line. These would definitely be my favorite if the rubber blasters didn't exist. I've intentionally kept their price low to help fellow TDHers who are looking for a low cost solution to blasters.

Alright, the prices with shipping in the U.S. are below. You can contact me for an exact international shipping quote, but it usually runs about $10-$15 more. Please PM me when you're ready to confirm an order and acquire my Paypal or shipping info to send payment.

1. 2 Resin blasters = $120
  2. 2 Rubber blasters (black base coat only) = $280
  3. 2 Rubber blasters, fully painted & weathered = $330
  4. Metal Accents, 4 gold pins & 10 stainless steel allen buttons (installed on rubber blasters only) = $30
I think that's about it. Let me know if there are any questions.
Thanks,(y)
Cruzer

Resin Run
1. Adriendo(paid)..............shipped
2. marcvs66(paid).............shipped
3. Chansplace (paid)..........shipped
4. Delta0142(paid)............shipped
5. [Aeria-Gloris](paid)........shipped
6. nsucolonel(paid)............shipped
7. Loanstar(paid)..............shipped
8. marcus1632(paid)..........shipped
9. trebor+metal accents(paid)...shipped
10. Benji33(paid)..............shipped
11. tallon_karrde(paid)...........shipped
12. TB750-awaiting twirling handles(paid).........barrels completed
List Closed for now

Rubber Run
1. BKBT-the works(paid)..................shipped
2. Loanstar-the works(paid).............shipped
3. Darth Hobbes-the works(paid).......shipped
4. nsucolonel-painted & weathered (paid).......shipped
5. Katua Fett-awaiting twirling handles
6. Darksaber212
List Closed for now

DSC08718.JPG

DSC08711.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I'd be so in for a set of the rubber blasters!! If only the wife would let me sell off one of the kids. ;)

I'll just have to hope and pray that you do some more runs in the future, when I actually have some money.

So for the record, the interest is there, just not the funds. :(

Yeah, I have to admit the rubber ones are very cool. I'll definitely make more later, so no worries.(y)

Well Cruzer, put me down! Ive missed out on most of your recent runs, and now Finally with these 8am classes Im able to get my name on the list. Rubber blasters with the metal accents please sir.:cheers PS. They look amazing, I cant wait.

Oh and PSS . THANKYOU!!! For looking out for Jangos and giving us a blaster that we wont have to worry about breaking!

Dude! They look awesome.(y) Man, I still need to purchase other stuff from you. I'm starting to feel lint in my pockets..hehe!:)

Not quickly at all, and actually probably the slower the better. I still have to finish up some gauntlet orders and would like to get started on molding my boot, shin, and thigh armor...so that's all stuff I can do in the meantime. I'll start ordering the resin needed for the run once payments start coming in, and then start filling the orders once the resin arrives. Plus, I'd like to make another barrel and handle mold so I can keep the resin and rubber pulls separate. Oh, and I'd also like to make a mold of my twirling handle.:wacko

Not quickly at all, and actually probably the slower the better. I still have to finish up some gauntlet orders and would like to get started on molding my boot, shin, and thigh armor...so that's all stuff I can do in the meantime. I'll start ordering the resin needed for the run once payments start coming in, and then start filling the orders once the resin is here probably about a week later. Plus, I'd like to make another barrel and handle mold so I can keep the resin and rubber pulls separate. Oh, and I'd also like to make a mold of my twirling handle.:wacko

in that case, if a couple of weeks would be cool with you, i'd love to get in on a resin pair.

i'd send you the money now, but i have an iphone to buy in a week!

Hey, Cruzer - thanks for putting me on the list! Both resin and hyperfirm/rubber versions look amazing... at $120 for a pair of resin blasters, these are the steal of the century!

Hey, Cruzer - thanks for putting me on the list! Both resin and hyperfirm/rubber versions look amazing... at $120 for a pair of resin blasters, these are the steal of the century!
That's exactly what I was trying to accomplish with the resin versions, something of high quality that most members could afford.(y)

runjedirun, better pace yourself with all that stuff or you'll be sending me a chunk of your paycheck!:lol:

120 USD!? Sweet... If I had the money.
(Accidentally spent the half of everything I've been saving up. Just this morning *facepalm*)

Cruzer, will you be making stuff until December?

PS: Also, how much is the shipping to Philippines?

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back