Need a place to sleep for SDCC08 & I'm broke as a joke

I have simple couch or you can crash in one of my kids room lol. they will be with mom during the week. the couch is actually prety comfy I have fallen asleep on it a few time lol.. I might not get to go to con...... possible new job that would have me in orientation for the week. I have no saturday or sunday ticket. but the landing pad is still open if you need a place to land for a night.

I have a few "possibilties" for Thursday, nothing solid...
AND...
I now have an additional day added
I need a place for Wed nite too
I'm coming in earlier than planned for a dear friend's Birthday
I will sleep in my car wednesday if need be.
But I'd rather not

I can give you a landing site for both days if you like. as it turns out I might actually get to go to con. And if your around at the proper time I might even be able to throw something edible on a plastic circular device. :)..... Let me know.

LOL, no you can ingest sustanance. F7? lol. but my pad still stands if ya like. MY wife bday is wed. I wont make con unless I can land a sunday ticket because i start my new job tomorow. would love sturday but we all know that aint happening lol.. i missed buying my sunday online due to timing and finances grrr. So hopefully I can walk in on sunday for a ticket for me and my kids will of course be free. wish me luck lol.... If I miss the con ill be making enough to go to one of the other cons somewere else that i have never been to. Any suggestions on other cons? ether close in cali or out of state?

Nate, I do not like to assume anything, but it is tuesday night and I havent heard anything back from you as in a Ya or NA, just wondering or wanting to know. I dont want you on the streets lol.. Hit me up via cell I have to study the next two nights so I doubt ill get time to check mail. 619-739-0160.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back