Clone Helmet Castings

I am very interested but, far as reenforcing them and such I have no clue or skill in the matter. I prefer light do to my medical condition.( spinal issues ) an average weight and may be some notes on how I can fill in the holes n bubbles. I have the basics on sanding and I am getting better at my painting, as long as I make it damaged and used. No like e the pretty pretty lol. I prefer the real look!! let me know the hows to pay ya!

OK the price has been set at $95.00 + $15.00 shipping , Everyone interested please PM me so I can start a list and give you payment details.
I'll start the run very soon but I wont take payment until your Helmet is ready to ship to avoid any concerns over the amount of time it takes to receive your goods.
I may have the mold for a limited time so I'll work hard to get as many done as possible.

Hey these do look good!

Would they be ok without re-enforcing? I dont know how to do that!

Interested too please if I could get in late on the run to give my creditcard time to recover :)

Dave

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back