Bobamaker stuff

Got my flightsuit, jet pack harness and shin tools today (y)

Not that it really need to be said again but the man is a legend :cheers

If I was starting my Fett from scratch, I would order everything I could from Daz.

Bobamaker all the way (y)

I agree with you Dougie. He really goes all out to deliver fantastic goods with impecable service.(y) I have his flightsuit, vest, pouches and gloves and i am keeping them :lol:

I just received some shin tools... IM amazed at the quality!... Like its PRIMED! and finished really well... DAZ im almost tempted to order some armor...

Nearly all BM gear here, minus the leather and most soft parts :D cant say a bad word about him at all :D Well worth the wait for sure :D

DSCF2701.jpg

Got my flightsuit, jet pack harness and shin tools today (y)

Not that it really need to be said again but the man is a legend :cheers

If I was starting my Fett from scratch, I would order everything I could from Daz.

Bobamaker all the way (y)

Completely agree with you, I wasted a lot of time scratch building, and buying lesser quality parts in the process of just getting a wearable costume together.

When I think of how many times I've actually been able to troop as Fett, it probably would have been worth it to just pick up all bobamaker stuff.

Seriously, I'm so happy with the quality of my stuff now

Im gonna be ordering my ESB sidepouches, flakvest, and flightsuit from him soon!!!

Anyone got any pics of those? I wanna see the ESB colors... :) BM is awesome

El1te

:DI have requested him the JETPACK with the service of painting and the whole armor, when this it arrives them I will show pictures!!!!!besides being a profecional (y)Daz really the one he is a very good person, the one is very but very advisable!!!!!! (y)(y)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back