is the owner of this awesome mando on this board?

vadr h8r

Hunter
I was on the quest this week to hunt down the perfect looking custom mando, and I think I found it. (Its the tan/brown one) I love every detail of it! These pics were taken at CIV. The question is, who owns this awesome armor?

_MG_5101.jpg

IMG_8837.jpg

I managed to get a picture of him at CIV as well. He's friends with some of the members of the Dune Sea Garrison and posts there occasionally. Last I read on the forum there, he was serving in Afghanistan.

picture.php

alot of people think when your doing a custom mando your doing it because your either poor or lack the skills to do an accurate Fett... this shows what can be done with some effort!!

Definitely one of the best customs out there. You can see a lot of thought and effort went into this costume and even though I am not a huge customs fan, the one is well worth recognizing. Good to know about the handprint... I always thought it was the last moments of some poor ewok...

Ray does have an account here, but I don't think he's used it in a long while. Mandosniper is what he usually goes by.

Right now he's in Afghanistan doing the military thing. He has posted on the Mercs forums when he had a free moment...that hasn't happened much. I know he'll be home early next year if all goes well. He actually designed the symbol for our North East Region in Mercs and is just an awesome guy all around. I look forward to his safe return.

Ray uses fiberglass armor currently, and the writing on the back of his armor is a mandalorian poem. I used to know exactly what it said, but have forgotten enough to make it not worth trying to repeat.

I know its from the Karen Traviss link, but "Ray is costumed as the Mandalorian sniper character named after him in BLOODLINES -Ram Zerimar." So its a REAL SW character now...not just a fan based one. Which is very cool.

I did a fan piece of him a couple months ago.

RamZerimarsmall.jpg

Awsome work Vode.
I had the chance to meet Ray & the DSG at C4 last year & there a great group of folks.:cheers

Hope Ray & Ed get home safe.
Looking forward to hanging out with yah'll & the folks here real soon.
Maybe D-Con 09.8)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back