Does someone know the artist of this song?

DutchFett

Active Hunter
Hey all,

I have this found this awesome song on the internet years ago, but I couldn't find the name of singer.

Someone here who does know the artists name?

And no, I'm not a member of the Angels (yet:))

Ruben

Last edited by a moderator:
did a little research...Ok alot of research. and the song is called "Angels never die" and the artist is "The Charlie Brechtel band". They are a small motorcycle band (I think from San Jose) but that is not confirmed. what is confirmed is they suck...lol just kiddin. (thats not confirmed yet..lol) Early 80's "freebird" type music is not my cup of tea.. But there ya go, anything for a fellow Mando brother! Its gonna be hard to get that cd though. Small independent bands are sometimes hard to get a hold of!

did a little research...Ok alot of research. and the song is called "Angels never die" and the artist is "The Charlie Brechtel band". They are a small motorcycle band (I think from San Jose) but that is not confirmed. what is confirmed is they suck...lol just kiddin. (thats not confirmed yet..lol) Early 80's "freebird" type music is not my cup of tea.. But there ya go, anything for a fellow Mando brother! Its gonna be hard to get that cd though. Small independent bands are sometimes hard to get a hold of!

THANKS A LOT!!!!
I also found The Charlie Brechtel band but i couldn't find the song.
I already knew the name of the song, I forgot to tell. Stupid me!

maybe a little odd that im only 16 years old an like this music (old fashioned?):)

thanks again!

Ruben

Last edited by a moderator:
no problem! being your only 16 and your from the Netherlands I will point you in the direction of an awesome band from the 90's that kick major butt!! the group is called 7 mary 3 and their best album was called American Standard. They really didnt make it crazy big but their music is timeless!!! check them out you would be the coolest kid in Holland!! here is the cd cover.

197374.jpg

i was looking into this when i went to youtube and i think if you goto the sanjose HA site you may find a way to pick up the cd. if your into supporting the HA that is..lol

don't take it personal, but personally I find HA to be one of the dumbest groups in existence. They seem to put being a "gang" ahead of anything else, Most motorcycle groups I've met have become a family and mostly act as such. These and those like them from what I've seen are pretty much in it to snag drugs, beat random people up etc... It may be different where you are, but the US has a pretty long history with them and none of it good. Even Evel Knievel hated them.

I spent four years in a patch club. (really hate the word "gang") I got to see life from the inside both the good and the bad, not only from within my own club but other clubs as well. From those that we were associated with and those who we weren't. I'm kinda with Mandosoldier on this. The Angels have a rep from the general public and it's something they play up to. Now I'm not familiar with how the club operates in the states. But in the U.K. these guys do a hell of a lot of work for good causes and it isn't something they shout about. There is a dark side to them but that goes for all MC's. There is good and bad and it can vary from chapter to chapter. The main thing. And it's the stuff that usually makes the news is club rivalry, the violence, the guns, the drugs. All tied up in club politics which I'm not going to get into here.
If you want to support your local chapter then go ahead. For everyone else. Don't judge something on the basis of what you read in the media cos at the end of the day everyone has an agenda. Lets face it folks, to the general public us costumers are percieved as a bunch of sad geeks with no girlfriends or wives who like to dress up and believe we're in another galaxy, or that Star Wars is real. And for the most part this is not true.........For a few it is though. Every group has it's own set of wierdos.
Remember tolerance is the key. The world would be a better place if this rule was followed a little more closely............Now back to the thread......Peace :)

I spent four years in a patch club. (really hate the word "gang") I got to see life from the inside both the good and the bad, not only from within my own club but other clubs as well. From those that we were associated with and those who we weren't. I'm kinda with Mandosoldier on this. The Angels have a rep from the general public and it's something they play up to. Now I'm not familiar with how the club operates in the states. But in the U.K. these guys do a hell of a lot of work for good causes and it isn't something they shout about. There is a dark side to them but that goes for all MC's. There is good and bad and it can vary from chapter to chapter. The main thing. And it's the stuff that usually makes the news is club rivalry, the violence, the guns, the drugs. All tied up in club politics which I'm not going to get into here.
If you want to support your local chapter then go ahead. For everyone else. Don't judge something on the basis of what you read in the media cos at the end of the day everyone has an agenda. Lets face it folks, to the general public us costumers are percieved as a bunch of sad geeks with no girlfriends or wives who like to dress up and believe we're in another galaxy, or that Star Wars is real. And for the most part this is not true.........For a few it is though. Every group has it's own set of wierdos.
Remember tolerance is the key. The world would be a better place if this rule was followed a little more closely............Now back to the thread......Peace :)

I'm all for supporting good done by these groups. And yes public perception is a finicky thing BUT it's not perception or just a rep given by media when most of your group becomes known for various crimes running from drug running/dealing to murder. My parents are part of a group, not huge but big for it's area. They don't do the drugs etc... but raise a ton of money for many charities. In their area they aren't viewed with suspicion and fear, but admired. I do agree that the rep usually DOES come from the few that take it too far, but acknowledging the misconception and playing into are two different things. Maybe in the UK they do different things, and they have my kudos for such, but in states they're not known for charities or really anything positive. It may be I just have the experience from the states to go on, and it's probably true, but I saw that video and I got to admit I really didn't have much sympathy for it.

People love to feel accepted, no matter what forum it is. But the sad fact is when you have to be accepted there is a likely fact that people are going to be rejected and segregated. I just sold my TL1000S V-Twin supersport motorcycle. The sport bike crowd shunned me, as well as the street bike crowd. After awhile I stopped trying to defend what type of bike it was, and then accepted they were not going to change their minds, then found a couple people that had the same type bike I did. THE MORAL OF THIS STORY IS: You can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink...

we SO need to get a mando group together, go riding around in armor. That'd be sweet, anyone know a way to turn a D.O.T. approved half shell helmet into a mando bucket? Take that state laws!

Here in Holland the HA have a ''mixed'' reputation, They showed both good and bad sides of the MC to people. The goverment tried to make the HA illigal, but they failed. HA still exist in Holland. Like you said: every club has its own set of weirdos.

@Mandosoldier: It would be cool to ride in armor, good idea:)

@ on topic: Arr I still have'nt found the song on an album of the Charlie Brechtel band:( vadr H8r have you found a website that says ''Angels never Die'' is from the Charlie Brechtel band? I cant seem to find it on their main website.

Ruben

no I haven't... but it did say he has been doing music over 30 years but they only show 3 or 4 cds. but I did find a email address for you sabrina@big7productions.com I think that's his wife. but I would ask her if that is his song and if that cd was still available
Hope that helps!!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back