TK0000 has returned

tk0000

Jr Hunter
Hello everyone,
I've been gone for loooooooooooooong time due to personal reasons. I've been a member of this board and As you wish. I've really missed this place. I'm glad to see all the archived threads. Braks was my hero back in the day! I spent a lot of time here. My SE fett is about 90% done. I need to finish my jet pack and a few odd and end parts. Fett was in My ex wifes possesion for a long period of time and it looks like nothing was damaged. I finnally had my day in court and my star wars collection was returned!

I hope to make new friends here and say hi to the old school friends i've made.

i remember a bunch of people from TDH donated a huge bunch of fett parts, helmet and armor to give to a kid I knew who lost his home to a fire several years ago. members of the 501'st joined in when we supprised the boy and presented him with the gifts. It was a great thing members did here! I'll never forget it!

See you all around,
tk0000 (this is the same screen name i had along time ago)

i remember a bunch of people from TDH donated a huge bunch of fett parts, helmet and armor to give to a kid I knew who lost his home to a fire several years ago. members of the 501'st joined in when we supprised the boy and presented him with the gifts. It was a great thing members did here! I'll never forget it!

Yeh I remember this too, that was quite some time ago!

welcome back!! That would be so scary to have my most loved possessions at the mercy of an ex-girlfriend/wife!!! good thing this story has a happy ending!!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back