New to the site

Dead Eye

Hunter
Hey all I just wanted to introduce myself to the forums....
I am Jim form Ocala, FL, I am currently working on a clone trooper phase 2 and after that I am thinking going custom mando armor for the fun of it.
I hope to learn some thing from all of you good folks and come up with something cool.:cheers

welcome! :)wow another Floridian!!!:lol: sometimes I think half this board is from Florida!! All those beautiful beaches...:love and all I have around me is corn...:confusedflooded corn at that:(....lol but anyways I'm sure you will have a great time.:cheers

Greetings and welcome. I'm new here myself, i haven't even introduced myself lol, but I can tell you you can find lots of great info here. Love the clones. I'm more of a phase one kinda guy myself, but thats just me. Customs are great! thats what I do. If you haven't already check out Mandalorian Mercs at firespray.net it's a custom mandalorian costuming group for when you start on you custom.

Welcome!!!! New member myself. You will get alot of useful info to say the least!!! These Fetters are truly talented!!!! I have alot of useful info for myself already! I been enjoying it here, and I hope you do too!!! I look forward to seeing any of the work you do!!! (y)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back