New Jango Arena Jet Pack Kit "Man of War Studios"

how it is attached to the back!? can you put photos please?
Ps: I'm french and my english is very bad so I use a web translator to help me

Last edited by a moderator:
It just keep looking better & better!!!
LOVE the details you nailed, there is no escaping it, I'll be contacting you soon.

I really need to win the lottery!!!some people have multiple helmets, I want multiple jet packs. this looks so sweet!! Wish I can find the money to get another jet pack.

I thought you had to sell things because you were expecting a newborn? Now you're buying this..LOL! Have you thought up a good explanation for your wife?

I thought you had to sell things because you were expecting a newborn? Now you're buying this..LOL! Have you thought up a good explanation for your wife?

:lol:lol::lol:lol::lol:The wife said as long as I am not spending money from our savings or using credit cards I can buy any thing I want, so I sold my soul and Satans check just cleared LOL I had some loot stashed in my paypal account that I have been saving for some cruzer gauntlets

:lol:

know one do anything foolish now..Don't ****-off the wives either...That's Hell in itself :lol:

Update:

I'm down to the last few Arena kits..If you haven't received your Arena JP kit yet I should have the last of the pre-ordered kits built and mailed in about 2 weeks time.

Thanks again for all your patience and support..

Best,
Christian

And where is my FREE JetPack? Have you shipped it? :facepalm

j/k :lol: Someday... someday... ;)

Received my Arena JP today and it looks awesome. Now to do
some sanding and trimming before I actually get started
on the R&B and painting among other things...hehe!.

Thanks Christian!:cheers

PM SENT>>>Missing a couple of things.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back