Has anyone else seen this?

whistle8mp

Active Hunter
I was browsing threw some old school videos and came across this. Its shows some ROTJ clips with Boba Fett on the forest moon of endor. To bad this never made it to the final cut.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was browsing threw some old school videos and came across this. Its shows some ROTJ clips with Boba Fett on the forest moon of endor. To bad this never made it to the final cut.

Seen it, and yeah, kinda old... but I believe Wicket and Fett are onboard the DeathStar II? Not endor?

I think Fett was actually under-used in the O.T.'s, and yeah, I know, he wasn't supposed to be the main focus... but those first shots where you just see his pouches, and then his gauntlets... it's like, you know it's him... you get that butterfly in your stomach, and you know Wicket will probably be in a world of hurt soon enough... :D

In any case, yeah, great clip :3 Thanks for bringing it back up in mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
actually it was this video was never to be in the actual movie. It was a little known and extremely hard to find (even more so than the Holiday Special) movie called Return of the Ewok. The movie was made on off days while filming Jedi, by some of the crew and starring Warrick Davis, whom has the only known copy, apart from Lucas if he even has it. Davis only shows it to friends, he did however did show alot of it, but not all of it at Celebration 1 I believe. If you look for it it shows Warrick in the Wicket suit walking around looking for the Ewok set, and along the was he runs into Mark Hamill in his jedi garb, Harrison in his Han clothes, and Carrie in the slave get up in their dressing rooms and many others including Boba Fett chasing him, Darth Vader chasing him out of the throne room. It really is a documentary about Warrick Davis and his experience. It is a really nice film from the parts that i saw. Also it was Death Star 2, Wicket was watching the Emporer arrive or something.

Hmmm... vid won't load for me. Maybe I'll have to try again later. I've never heard of this stuff before. Should be interesting.

actually it was this video was never to be in the actual movie. It was a little known and extremely hard to find (even more so than the Holiday Special) movie called Return of the Ewok. The movie was made on off days while filming Jedi, by some of the crew and starring Warrick Davis, whom has the only known copy, apart from Lucas if he even has it. Davis only shows it to friends, he did however did show alot of it, but not all of it at Celebration 1 I believe. If you look for it it shows Warrick in the Wicket suit walking around looking for the Ewok set, and along the was he runs into Mark Hamill in his jedi garb, Harrison in his Han clothes, and Carrie in the slave get up in their dressing rooms and many others including Boba Fett chasing him, Darth Vader chasing him out of the throne room. It really is a documentary about Warrick Davis and his experience. It is a really nice film from the parts that i saw. Also it was Death Star 2, Wicket was watching the Emporer arrive or something.

You are correct, I was lucky enough to see Warrick's copy when he showed it too us at a KOTE troop last year, quite entertaining and fun to watch.

i could watch bloopers all day...while crusin thought those youtube ones i came accrose this guy who was filming spielberg with his home video camera...spielberg waves and takes the camera anf films this guy talking with his significant other on the phone...classic

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back