My geek-tastic bed

Sareth Dorn

Jr Hunter
Not exactly what you'd expect to see in a 15 yr old girl's bedroom :lol:

DSC00650.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, looks somewhat like my room did 11 years ago. Man, it was already 11 years since I was 15? :(

I had Ninja Turtles on my bed for a long time before that though lol. My room is still geeky now, and contains my very own Geek boy in it most of the time as well lol. And all of his stuff :/ lol

[Flashback] I don't want to get rid of my SW room! Mom! Come on! [/Flashback] :lol:

I like it, we need more SW chicks!

I actualy still have all the peices to mine, like curtains, comforter, etc. Its all behind my bed! :lol: Between it's headboard area and the wall. :lol:

[Flashback] I don't want to get rid of my SW room! Mom! Come on! [/Flashback] :lol:

I like it, we need more SW chicks!

Yeah!
When I'm old enough to get a job I'm gonna start saving up for supplies to make blue Neo-Crusader armor from the Knights of the Old Republic series. And then I want to join the 501st.

I do intend on making my room even geekier. I'm going to be moving to southern Arkansas in 2 months, and I'm gonna be there for a couple of years, so I'm gonna get to decourate my room. I'll have shelves to properly display my collection, and I want to paint the ceiling black or dark blue and hange my ships from it with fishing line.

Thats preety cool! I wouldn't worry about anyone thinking your geeky, or anything, it could be worse.......

Picture018.jpg

:lol:

Recently though......

FullDownload456.jpg

Thats what happens when your little collection room has water damage. :cry Evryone was so proud of me packing evrything up though. :lol: People..... :rolleyes:facepalm :lol: I wish I had pics. of my carded figures packed away....25 plastic tubs! :eek: :(

Last edited by a moderator:
If you need to rid yourself of a few pieces in that collection, Jodo, I'll take them :lol:

Here's most of my Star Wars collection. I'm sure you can see why I said I needed shelves. This was taken a month ago, and I've bought some more since then, and I just finished packing it all up for storage.
Star_Wars_collection_by_AndreaKenobi.jpg

Sweet room! Has anyone done the Neo-Crusader armor? I always thought it would extremely hard because you wouldn't be able to see anything.

180px-MandalorianKOTOR.jpg

Awesome room! I have a little Jawa plushy like that on my bed hahaha. Yeah, im 20 and still sleep with muh Jawa sssshhh! Awesome collection too, you have an at-st! That's one vehicle I never got around to getting and its odd cuz i love those things! haha Cool room!

El1te

Sweet room! Has anyone done the Neo-Crusader armor? I always thought it would extremely hard because you wouldn't be able to see anything.

180px-MandalorianKOTOR.jpg

And it doesn't appear that you could bend your torso :lol: The game graphics are not totally reliable. I think I've figured out how to put it together.

Awww... brings back memories from when Star Wars came out in 1977 and I "re-decorated" my room from the "girly-stuff" to Star Wars! :D My friends thought I lost my mind - though my best friend at the time was also a SW Geek and did the same with her room! :lol:

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back