Boston Photoshoot 2008

Some of the photos are vertically oriented and some are horizontally oriented... just depended on what fit the photo best.

Not the pics themselves, the photography makes sense. It's how the forum displays them. Ever since the last forum update, attached pictures have ordered themselves from left to right, isntead of up to down.

I haven't noticed a change in how the forum displays pictures.

Art.... man...

You've outdone yourself dude!

Brian, Travis... that ROCKS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

I hope no one finds this offensive, as its an amazing costume, but that Joker kind of reminds me of Marcus Brody gone horribly wrong.:lol:

Man, I wish I could have been in on this shoot. I was in the last one in my Slytherin quidditch costume. It would have been cool to film my Bill the Butcher costume, but work got in the way. Oh well! LOL! Pic look great!

totally killer shots! thanks art for coming down, i had a blast as always!

man that jodo and boba shot is awesome! and i simply love the money shot with sean as the joker...awesome!

What an amazing shoot! I can't thank you guys enough for coming to boston. I had a great time, and you guys are just amazing!! Those pics came out killa!! All of them..i can;t even pic a favorite!!

Thanks again you guys. You have no idea how much appreciate you doing this!!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back