Gauntlets full metal..

gbeef

Hunter
Heres some shots of the gauntlets these are full metal. WIckedbeard made these, they are freaking awsome!... Jeff is the man!!! I also added some of my personal weathering, scratches and paint to them and put new darts on them. I wanted them to look more like aosw.

reference.gif

gaunt3.gif

gaunt2.gif

gaunt1.gif

These are shots, when wickedbeard completed them
Picture509.gif

Picture510.gif

wickedbeard is the man the consturction is awsome!... Please note that this is a colaberation of work... I would suggest these gauntlets to anyone pior my mods...

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the extra weathering bro.Looks good.Thats actually the way I like them to look, and the way I did up my personal gauntlets, but I keep the black misting to a minimum as most people seem to like the MOM look.I feel kinda bad that you even had to do anything to em.I would have been more than happy to do em up that way for ya.
Can't wait to see your whole outfit completed.

Will....Will you guys....ahem...Will you guys make fun of me....if....if...say...I cried a little bit...ya know....lookin' at those pics.? :rolleyes

:lol:p;):lol:

I would never make fun of ya.lol...Just a quick note to anyone that plans to order some from me.I usually base all my ROTJ gauntlets off the more popular MOM exhibit pics,just cause there are more ref pics from that exhibit,so if you want the AOSW look that GBEEF did, please let me know when ordering.

I've said it many times before that Jeff's armor is the nuts!! if you guys don't own metal armor or guantlets then your missing out.

I've said it many times before that Jeff's armor is the nuts!! if you guys don't own metal armor or guantlets then your missing out.

I had the honor of seeing your metal armor in person at Wondercon Bountyone. It was Amazing!:eek:

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back