STUNT ESB Rifles, suggestions, questions, etc.

man why does it have to be right when I'm pressed for money stuff like this happens! haha. hopefully someday I'll get one of these.

Don't worry, this run will be done preorder style, with only half the money being due up front. That way, everyone can have some breathing room.

I should note, that a chromed PVC 'MPP' will come with this regardless. THe whole point of these STUNTS is that they can be dropped, kicked, squished, bounced, and bashed, all without putting flashtubes and weblys at risk.

THe whole point of these STUNTS is that they can be dropped, kicked, squished, bounced, and bashed, all without putting flashtubes and weblys at risk.

As I have said before I have one of Hotshots Scout blasters and a ROTJ on the way. Dropped my scout blaster out of my holster and stepped on it on hard ground surface...... looks just like it did before I stepped on it.

(y)
Levi

I think I'll be starting an interest thread here tommorow or Saturday. Pre-order style, with half upfront. With the ROTJ run on the downhill slope and gaining speed, I'm feeling pretty confident about getting this going, so I can have my week off (read: building more props) to get it into silicone, and start castin the last week in August.

Sound like a plan?

Here's a photo to wet your appetites for the ESB (as if we needed that!) I'll be working on the scope clamp greeblies tonight, and will cast from there during next week. A big thanks goes out to Man of War for sharing his buildup of the center stock greeblie, so that I could build my own. Also, I gotta nod to Wizard of Flight, for the amazing lamp plug templates. Couldn't ahve built that pain in the @#$ without it! I'll get the preorder going this weekend, with only half due up front, and the rest upon shipment. That way, in case we hit any other snags, we won't all be so deeply invested.
esbalmostem5.jpg

Thanks! I think you had a bit to do with how the scope rings have come out;)

I think I'll get the interest going as things are just cruising fast at this point.

I'll start a new thread, and post the master, as well as progress pics.

Cool, the interest/progress/preorder thread's up, and I'll be plopping the names from here into that one. Thanks again for all the feedback and ideas!!

MAN, that's some seriously good work! If you have been keeping a list of interested parties, please count me in!
PM'ed as well.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back