ASOK Jango Knees

Rupidupe

Active Hunter
Thanks to ASOK for getting this kit out to me so quickly. Well, I have to admit that when I opened it the excitement was briefly stiffled when it began to occur to me how much work it's going to be to put these together and get them wearable...LOL! But after a little reflection I now see that it will be a lot of fun and will give me a lot of pride to get them finished. I'll post pics along the way!

RUP

Asok's knees are the best. However, their assembly is nothing compared to the pain my gauntlet kit will inflict on you once they arrive. Trust me, you're going to need the practice! :lol:

I don't suppose anyone has a tutorial for these knees? I can figure it out I'm sure but a little help never hurt. And while you're at it Cruzer...do those gauntlets come with some instructions? :lol:

Awesome mate! Thanks! This will help out a lot. It's actually going to be a lot of fun getting these built. Something about having a kit versus having a finished part makes you feel like you were more involved in it. Of course I'm having flashbacks to my Monogram modeling days. I'm hoping that Cruzer's gauntlets come with a secret decoder ring for the assembly.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back