I'm gonna be a dad as well..!!

Boba Swede

Active Hunter
Well it's finally confirmed.. I'm gonna be a dad!

and here is the pic to prove it!

prlan.jpg

Man, Welcome to the most amazing thing in the world. I never knew if I wanted to be a father or not. Now, I can't decide if I want to reverse my vasectemy to maybe have more. Children are where everything in life meets. You soon will see my friend. Major Congrats!!!

Congratulations! There's nothing like it. I've got a six month old and I would not change things for all the world. I love being a parent. Again... congrats!

Thanks everyone..

seeing the baby alive and kicking, no pun intended, was truely amazing. You could even see the little heart beating.. and so fast too!!

When she first told me she was pregnant i was 100% excited... now it's about 50/50 excited/ freaked out! I mean how the heck do you take care of something so little and fragile? And it is totally dependant on YOU for the first... i don't know.. say 21 years?!?

I bet i'm gonna be 100% freaked by the time she gives birth.. hopefully that will come to pass soon afterwards.. or so i've been told.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back