About CA Fett boot sizing

Wolfie

Hunter
tried searching this and came up with a bunch of tutorials and pictures of peoples weathering (good job all, lol)

But can someone tell me about how these run size wise? Are they larger or smaller than what you would consider your normal shoes at this size?

I am going to give up on the making of my own and buy some CA ones, I wear an 8 ladies, 7 mens... but I want to make sure the 7 is a true 7 and not small or tight where I should have gotten a 7.5 or 8.

Nor do I wan to order them and end up with blisters because they rub from being loose...

Thanks for any info!

I believe they run one size larger.

So if you wear a size 7 mens, you should order a 6 or 6 1/2 I believe.

I wear a size 13 shoe and I ordered a size 12 CABoots.

They fit perfect.

I emailed them before I oredered, I think I had to measure my foot from heel to big toe in inches and they confirmed the size I should order.

I hope this helps.

Daemon.

I wear a size 13 normally but I have size 12 CA boots and they fit perfectly. I think they are quite comfortable too, thought about getting another pair just to wear.

thanks guys. I've got two people saying a bit large, and one saying perfect. I think I will email and make sure, and plan to order a half size smaller, so I can wear thick socks :)

I have 9.5 CA Boots and they have a little room in them. I usually wear a 10. So I agree with the majority, they run about a size bigger.

Well since I just missed out on the last two pairs of CA boots in my size in the Cargo Hold I decided to call them up since I'm hearing that they are running out. Turns out to be true...

After my purchase they said they only have the following:
3 x size 8
4 x size 7.5
2 x size 7

I actually wear b/w an 8 and 8.5 in sneakers so from what I've read in this thread, I hope this will work out for me...

Well, the guy said that they won't be doing another run for some time. What that exactly means, I have no clue. He said definitely not before Halloween and not sure at all if and when...

Definately go a size smaller. I didn't know how they fit and when I got mine and they were too big.

Sweet, thanks! I should be good too...

I'm hoping to fit an insert of sorts in there too for a smidge of extra height. I'm 5'6" so with an insert and the sole I'm hoping to hit 5'8" at least;)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back