new vest

Ronin677

Well-Known Hunter
Woo hoo. got my new flak vest (and just finished painting my TF lid). just wanted to show it off

Picture 014.jpg

Nice one John, looks good - a nice fit.

Who is the maker of the vest and armour? I ask because I have the FP3 armour and it seems to cover all of my upper body!

Nice paint job too buddy.

thanx Rob,

The armour is Bobamaker and is fantastic. The flak vest I bought from Mandalore697 (aka Dan) but yet again its Bobamaker.

to be honest, I think i will end up with most of my costume being from Bobamaker, its really that good

All i need now is a neck :lol:

I will be needing to mount my armour soon(ish). Any tips?

I am thinking about marking the position of the armour on the vest, make the holes and then use the quick setting epoxy putty and fix the armour to the holes? Make sense?

I will be needing to mount my armour soon(ish). Any tips?

I am thinking about marking the position of the armour on the vest, make the holes and then use the quick setting epoxy putty and fix the armour to the holes? Make sense?

I would use this tutorial, its how i go everytime. This time around i had to adjust the bolts to suit the eyelets and it was a nightmare (do not do it this way around).

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=20322&highlight=armour+attachment

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back