Well, it's not a Norman Rockwell moment...

NovallTalon

Well-Known Hunter
But probably one of the cooler moments that I've gotten to participate in. A local game company here in North Carolina asked Talon Clan to do a pic for them playing their card game at ConCarolinas a couple weeks ago. So we figured what the heck...if we can sit down we're all over it.

ConCarolinas3.jpg

ConCarolinas2.jpg

We even pulled in one of Carolina Garrison's red guards for some flavor. But the big question that was on everyone's mind was what happens when you catch the dealer pulling from the bottom of the deck...

ConCarolinas9.jpg

People die!

=D

the rocket pack over the chair is BRILLIANT! why haven't i ever thought of that???

i could unbuckle my waist belt and throw the pack over a chair when i want to sit.

Well, sitting wasn't as bad as you might have thought. Metal armor makes it much more doable, and yeah we slipped Charlie's pack over the chair. I just turned my chair around and sat John Wayne style, so no foolin with my pack.

I think the Red Guard won LOL! The name of the game was "I Drank What?" It's a drinking game...so fitting for mandos. =D

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back