My Fem Mando Progress (pics)

are you going to do a chest light? When I went to GEN-CON I could not believe how many people (kids and parents) loved my blinking chest lights:D very weird.:confused

Chest light would be awesome! We'll see...
I don't have a back plate yet, I should get on that :)

Thanks for all the compliments!! I'm glad everyone likes it! I am so excited to see it finished!! Now its time for what I think as the most difficult... attaching the armor to my vest with snaps :facepalm

Unless you are planning a jet pack or backpack, you could skip the backplate altogether. For my wife's custom, I plan on simply attaching a knee length cape across her neck and securing it to the collar with studs. Then she can actually sit down if she wants to. :)

-Chris

Chest light would be awesome! We'll see...
I don't have a back plate yet, I should get on that :)

Thanks for all the compliments!! I'm glad everyone likes it! I am so excited to see it finished!! Now its time for what I think as the most difficult... attaching the armor to my vest with snaps :facepalm

It looks like your going sexy mando.

That being the case, why dont you get some of that 'shelf liner' thats like, toolbox liner stuff, thats like a see through heavy mesh, and make part of your gear out of that.

if your going to do sexy mando, showing some skin through is a MUST.

How did you get the 'chest cups' to be such a smooth round shape? Ive tried to round sintra and polystyrene, and have never had such luck.

Lookin good!

mason

Great thread! It's always good to see femm Mandos here. Your armor is shaping up really well too, lovin' your colour scheme and I'm not too manly to admit it. LOL! ;)

Looking forward to more updates, keep up the great work.

UPDATED PHOTOS! Armor was weathered.
DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

Unless you are planning a jet pack or backpack, you could skip the backplate altogether. For my wife's custom, I plan on simply attaching a knee length cape across her neck and securing it to the collar with studs. Then she can actually sit down if she wants to. :)

-Chris

I really want a pink jet pack! hehe.
But I am considering the cape, depends on money situation.

Lots of advice on here about skin and short skirts but I think you might want to watch out for looking like a Mando cheerleader. Of course I'll probably get banned for suggesting that you wear more clothes...LOL!

:cheers

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back