Hi New to TDH!

Just wanted to introduce myself before I started posting. My name is Tiffany and I am going to be working on a custom Fem Mando with my boyfriend for the next few months. I know this is the best source of Mando info so it should be really fun! I'm sure I will have a lot of questions that need answers so I look forward to talking with you all!

Thanks! :)

Sooooooo..... does this mean your mando costume will be pink? LOL I was thinking it would be fun to make a little pink mando suit for my (almost) 4 yr old daughter. Before that I have to make her a Leia ANH dress. She keeps telling me she want's to be "Pwincess Weia" for halloween.

Welcome. I think you'll find there is a lot of great info here, and a lot of great people.

Welcome to the TDH family Tiffany...
Have fun with your project and I look forward to your progress...

We love purdy pics here! :lol:

Sooooooo..... does this mean your mando costume will be pink? LOL I was thinking it would be fun to make a little pink mando suit for my (almost) 4 yr old daughter. Before that I have to make her a Leia ANH dress. She keeps telling me she want's to be "Pwincess Weia" for halloween.

Welcome. I think you'll find there is a lot of great info here, and a lot of great people.

aw! thats adorable!! yeah its going to be pink and white. :)

Welcome!! This place is GREAT as you will soon find out. The people here are the best and know how to get it done and get it done right! Also since you are doing a Mando...you should look at the mandalorian mercs site. I was thinking of doing my own mando (put more of my personality into it) but decided to do a Boba first. well, welcome and Cheers!!

welcome! to TDH ive learned a ton from these members over the last couple months..one thing to do is READ UP..plan and then start.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back