Finished my jodo kast!

BGHunter

Active Hunter
I finaly finished my jodo kast helmet , Its made entierly out of plastic paint pots, sculpy and a heap of hot glue, As you can see ive for a bit of a difrent look than some of the other jodo's a bit more weathering and so on but as there is no real refrence material its open to interpratation . ANY way please leave comments and constructice crticism. Thanx .James..

bobaws9.jpg

boba1vm6.jpg

boba2az5.jpg

bobisafaggetyk1.jpg

That's a fantastic job for plastic paint pots and hot glue. Very impressive. One piece of critisim would be that from the pics, the rangefinder housing still looks like it's made out of sculpy. If it was possible for you to do the helmet from plastic I would suggest that you make the range finder the same way. That said it's still a top notch job all round. :)

Yeah thanx it does look funny in that top picbut i did use plastic for the range finder ithink the tv was on behindme when i took the photos and it caused that reflection on the top of it to look a bit wonkie but in the flesh its the right shape

Thats one awsome bucket for a scratch built one, I realy like it! :) And to boot, its got the touch of Jodo Kast awsome evryone knows and loves! It came out very nice, do you plan to do the entire costume?

Im half way threw the entier costume and the vizor is not as bad as it looks in the last pic iwas sanding above the lid and the dust and finger prints got on it and i forgot to clean it before i took the photo. so the vizability is fine

Pretty sharp for a scratchbuilt.

Keep up the good work. One bit of advice....Go with a maroon or red for the killstripes to make it more accurate.

Keep up the progress pics.

YEAH I COULD NT MAKE MY MIND UP ON THE KILL STRIPS OS I WHENLIGHT YELLOW TO YELLOW TO ORANGE TODARK ORANGR TO RED TO MAROON. thanx for th input

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back