Iron Man Mando Build

eon24

Jr Hunter
I"ve been here for a little while now and have tried numerous ways of making my own armor. I got some results that would be ok, but I want this too look really nice. The problems that I've had have been in reshaping the armor. So I have put this temporarily on hold. Until I get started here are my concepts. There are 2 phases and the helmet. They will be completed in the order of phase 1, helmet, phase 2. They can be seen below. The phase one consists of upper body and knee armor. The phase 2 consists of everything. Keep in mind that there will be gold highlighting in the red armor to make it look more Iron Man-ish. The diamond piece will also be replaced by the glowing chest piece.

I also have some questions.
1) Where can I get some armor that is good quality
2) Where can I get a Marrow Sun Custom helmet. I saw this helmet in a thread recently and just fell in love with it.

Thank you. I will be going to Florida for a couple of weeks. STAR WARS WEEKEND...I CAN"T WAIT. I would like to start this by late June/early July. Thanks for your time.

Mando IM Phase 1.JPG

Helmet IM.JPG

Mando IM Phase 2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you guys know about these eBay sellers?

502smallblock
the-waynok

I'm a little skeptical about buying from eBay, but if these two sellers have a good rep. then I'd feel a little better about it.

You can get everything here. No need to go to ebay.

Couple of things: Send marrow sun a PM. He may have a helm or do another run. its been a while.

Watch the forum for sale threads, youll find a lot of things you can use.

And finally.

Its not Iron Man Mando Build
its
Iron Mando Build
:)
ciao
sr

There doesn't seem to be enough gold in the design for a costume that would be recognizable as an Iron Man/Mandalorian crossover. Just my personal opinion. Looking forward to seeing your work on this.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back