Right Gauntlet Lights for ESB

FettDad

Active Hunter
hey everyone, long time no post!! :lol: just getting done with my gauntlets, and wanted to see what everyone is using for the lights on the RIGHT gauntlet....i have seen pics of it, just dont know what to use, or where to find some for it...i have the holes drilled out of the piece, i just need the lights!! thanks in advance!! just for the record, i miss you guys!!! ;)

If you are talking ESB, I believe those are little knobs on the lanyard launcher(I use small allen head bolts), not LEDS.If you are talking ROTJ it would be the left gaunt and that is one red LED.

One red, one white. (y)

57838199qm7.jpg

i thought about lightin' them up, but decided it was too much of a hassle to keep them operating...;) my radio shack only had the red ones, so i went with 2 red, oh well!! i may change the second red one out one of these days, its cool with two red for now...thanks for all the help guys!!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back