Star Wars Weekends with *PICS*

charlie

Hunter
For some of you who don't know, Star Wars Weekends at Disney World is a big deal event for the 501st. Troopers get to march in a parade through Hollywood Studios to the adoration of fans. :) Well, this year, there was a little bit of a twist! Normally "face" characters (Leia, Vader, Solo, Jango, Boba) aren't allowed to march from the 501st because Disney has their own characters. Luckily for us....BOBA was allowed to be from the 501st this year! Woohoo! Three of us got to march, one each day of the weekend, and the trend looks to continue! I got the Sunday slot (which was a last minute thing, but I am SO glad I did). I don't have pics of me marching right now; hopefully that will change, but I did get a few in the change area.

IMG_0726.jpg

IMG_0738.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

It was a real blast! Also, I got a chance to meet Boba (Webchief); great to see you there! We had a lot of fun, and I hope the Bobas in the next few weeks can get a chance to throw some pictures up here.

Charlie

Looks HOT! haha! I did SW weekends a couple years ago and it was a blast! I almost passed out from heat stroke, but hey! FREE TICKETS to the park kept me going! haha

It was a great event, had a blast trooping it (as a TK) on Friday and Saturday. Hottest time of my costuming life EVER though! :lol:

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back