Moving

Ribdo

Hunter
Hey everyone, I know mostly all of you don't know who I am but this post actualy might change that. I'm moving into the Arlington/FTW part of Texas and don't know anyone except for my father and a freind of his, so my question is does anybody on here live in or around that area? I figured posting this up here would be one of the few options to make some friends, that and get a job at a local comic book store to meet other nerds.:lol:

I lived there for about 7 years in Grand Prairie! back in the Paleozoic era (the 80's):lol: it was small back then. I went back not to long ago and man it has gotten so much bigger! You should have alot to do down there. I bet there is about 20 people on here from the DFW metro area!! plus you got The Cowboys, Texas Rangers, Mavericks, Stars, and Sidekicks (if you like to watch soccer:confused) plus dont forget you season pass to Six Flags over Texas!!!

I live in Frisco. What can I help you with? I've got an ESB Fett that is complete except I'm waiting for some local professional jet pack finishing/painting help. I'll hopefully be completing this in July.

Well I was wondering if any texan members might want to meet up at an upconing con or something to visit and be nerdy with

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back