What's your occupation?

I manage the sporting Goods department for my local big box store I would rather rope my father who is a soon to be retired sheet metal specalist into becomming full time costume / propmakers the stuff he can dop with metal is amazing.

On a related note any one on here live close to toledo Oh and have the skills to help a brother out with some majopr computer repairs???

Uptown

I'm a Bounty Hunter that will capture or take down anyone for a few credits........ but in reality I am a Graphic Designer and Digital Retoucher. I'd like a change in career but don't know what to do!

United States Marine, MOS 0311 (Infantry, I shoot the bad guys)

right now I'm a part of the Silent Drill Platoon, i travel around and spin a rifle. Maybe you've seen the new commercial

tom336.jpg

that was taken in France :) im in the middle

Glad to see I'm not the only lawyer around. But yes, I'm an attorney - securities litigation - it's going to be a busy year.

I work for the Melbourne Fire Brigade, go to fires, film them, edit the footage & make it available to different Government departments or TV (if there are no fatalities).
We run a 6 camera TV studio & transmit via Optic fiber to all our Fire stations. I also make training videos & prepare footage for web distribution.

When not at the fire brigade I teach Final Cut Pro around Australia.

And yes, its a rockin' job!

JR.jpg

I am now the Home Theater Trainer for our district! woo!!!! When we get new people who dont know how to install I teach them. Even have to reteach some of the guys we already have. Fun stuff.

Let's see... I used to be a graphic designer and touring musician. But for the past seven to ten years I've been working as a Mac Tech, moving up as a Service Manager for a small Mac consulting company near DC. I manage all our on-site technicians, client relations and fix Macs when time allows.

United States Marine, MOS 0311 (Infantry, I shoot the bad guys)

right now I'm a part of the Silent Drill Platoon, i travel around and spin a rifle. Maybe you've seen the new commercial

tom336.jpg

that was taken in France :) im in the middle

I love watching those drills! You with 8th and I?

Me, I'm a former Army Cav Scout, Infantry, and M1 tanker; now I'm a Certified Protection Officer with a professional security and investigative services company...
bearsharepic.gif

I work as an inspector / sales tech for the largest pest control company in the southeast United States. In short, I go meet people and crawl around under their home for a while. Funny thing is, I'm arachnaphobic!:confused A bug guy that's afraid of spiders! It's a good job though. I also do portraits and artwork for extra $.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back