What shall I do now????

whistle8mp

Active Hunter
So I have been thinking of selling my Fett for other projects and later starting a new one. I would like to sell it as whole since it is ready to wear out of the box. I want it to go within this community and to a good home. So if anyone is interested and can throw mw a good offer, please pm me. I would hate to part it out or worse, sell it on EBay. I put up a link of what the whole costume looks like and what you will get.

http://photo.ninedays.org/Clients/mikep/

I guess that means now that you've joined the NEG you'll be un-joining? LOL

Sorry to see you go before you even really showed up man. Would have been cool to talk shop in person.

That is an impressive Fett you have there; it's a shame you're looking to sell it. If you would like to keep it in the TDH community, the best way is to post a "For Sale" thread in the Cargo Hold.

I guess that means now that you've joined the NEG you'll be un-joining? LOL

Sorry to see you go before you even really showed up man. Would have been cool to talk shop in person.

I'll still be in just as Bacara now. Jsut bought the armor so I'm really excited for that. I'm still unsure of selling and I want to do a pre pro version so I'll still be Fett

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back