Jango Fett WOF templates?

mercfett

New Hunter
Is there anyway to find a template for Jango's helmet? I heard it is smaller than the Boba bucket and would like to make one of these. If I could use the Boba templates what size would I print those out? Thanks everyone

Firstly, there are no Jango templates for the helmet at this time.

Second, as for size... make it to fit on your head. ;)

I had to modify the WoF templates to make my Jango bucket, and I think that it turned pretty decent.

That would be me, Wizard of flight (WoF). I have been making templates for all of Bba's and Jango's gear to make it easier for the firtime Fett costum maker to build one themselfs. Most of the links to the templates are in stickies at the top of each section, just look foe wizardofflight of WOF.

There have been a lot of great tutorials posted on how to use the templates again search for WOF and you'll most likely find what you need.

As for the Jango helmet templates I have started them but they are a long way from being realy. Just too many other projects and not enoungh time.

Alan

i feel stupid for asking but what/who is WoF

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back